Warranty Terms for Zync Tablet PC
Tablet PC: 12 Months Warranty*
Battery, Charger, USB Cable, OTG Cable, Earphones: 6 Months Warranty*
During the limited warranty period, Zync or its authorized service network may repair or replace, at Zync's option, any defective product or parts thereof with new or factory rebuilt replacement items, and returns the product to the consumer in working condition. No charge will be made to the consumer for either part or labor in repairing or replacing the product. All replaced parts, boards or equipment shall become property of Zync. The external housing and cosmetic parts shall be free of defects at the time of purchase of the product and, therefore, shall not be covered under these limited warranty terms.
The Warranty is confirmed to the first purchaser of the product only and is not transferable.
Repaired product will be warranted for the balance of original warranty period or thirty (30) days from the date of repair, whichever is longer.
In case of any-damage to the product/ misuse detected by the authorized service centre personnel, the warranty
conditions are not applicable and repairs will be done subject to availability of parts and on chargeable basis.
The company's obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of part/s only. No refunds shall be made.
In the event of any unforeseen circumstances, and spares not being available, the company's prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs.
All warranty information, product features and specifications are subject to change without notice
All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the New Delhi only.
This warranty is not applicable in any of the following cases:
- The product purchased is not used according to instructions given in the USER MANUAL, as determined by the authorized service centre/company personnel.
- Modification or alterations of any nature made in the circuitry by the purchaser or unauthorized personnel as determined by the company personnel.
- Site (premises where the product is kept) conditions that do not confirm to the recommended operating condition of the machine/unit.
- The product has been subject to abnormal use, abnormal condition, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, exposure to liquid and sweat, exposure to excessive temperature or other such environmental conditions, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized repair including but not limited to the use of unauthorized spare parts in repairs, misuse. Colour fade due to accessories, neglect, abusive, accident, improper installation, spill of foods or liquids, maladjustment to customer controls or other acts which are beyond the reasonable control utter, including deficiencies in consumables parts such as fuses and breakage or damage of antenna, unless caused directly by defects in materials or workmanship.
- The Product Original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the product.
- Defects due to causes beyond control like lighting, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to service centre or to the purchaser’s residence.
- Defect caused by household pets, rats, cockroaches or any other animals or insects.
- Under no circumstances the company is liable for loss directly or indirectly for any of the following:
- Third party claims against customer for losses or damages.
- Loss or damages to records, information or data.
- Economic consequential damages including lost profits.
- Customer is advised to take back up contents before handing over the unit for repair. The company shall not provide any backup service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any data, records or program lost due to repair.